What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser to be able to recognise your computer with any subsequent returning visits to the website. Cookies are automatically renewed after each visit and have a life span that can vary from 1 day to 10 years. No personal information is stored in our cookies and they cannot contain any viruses.
Are cookies secure?
Yes. The information stored in cookies is safe and anonymous. They do not contain any information which could personally identify you and your account security is never compromised. You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
This Website may place the following Cookies:
- Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services. Analytical/performance cookies.
- They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. Functionality cookies These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- for example, Analytical/performance cookies eg google analytics.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies.
Can I disable cookies?
You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser.
- By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
Please remember that turning cookies off will restrict your access to our website. If you have your browser set to disable all cookies, then you may not be able to access parts of the Blue Water Exclusive website. If your browser is set to prompt you when cookies are being used, you will have to answer ‘yes’ when prompted to gain full access.
- Continued use of the service will signify that you agree to any such changes.